Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2011

How many carbs do you consume in a day ?

A survey is being held on the forum of flog “How many carbs do you consume in a day ?” After two weeks of ferocious bumping, only 225 members have bothered to confirm their daily intake of carbohydrates at this time. I haven’t got a calculator to hand, but that seems like less than 1% of the 30,000 members to me. What does that tell us ? The members don’t want to know ? Very few of the members ever check in and read any posts ? Total apathy by the members ? Or do they smell a rat ? My money is on they smell a rat.

Call me an old cynic, but when was Ken interested in what others thought, unless of course, it fitted in with his very unusual dietary lifestyle. According to Sue in her damage limitation post, she and Kenny are on very low fat, very low carb and very low calories “we are trying to lose weight not maintain it !” she states. Now the forum of flog mods have been type two diabetics for around 17 years between them, and from their posts and comments, still have weight to lose !

The big question is, how can someone low carb, low fat, low calories still have weight to lose ? When I started lowcarbing around three years ago, I went low carb, low fat, low calories (1300 per day) I lost around twenty pounds per month, I stabilised my weight, using more saturated fats. I find myself asking the question, how much weight do these mods need to lose ?


If they would like to contact us, we would be only to pleased to give then some dietary advice, that will ensure weight loss, great BG numbers and superb lipid numbers. And guess what ? You do not have to adopt a starvation level amount of calories.

Eddie

www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20719

No comments: