Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 May 2011

Normal service will be restored soon, we hope !

 
Regular bloggers will know blogger has been having some big problems for the last few days. After some routine maintenance on Wednesday it’s been chaos. Days of postings and comments are somewhere in cyber space we are told and will be restored soon, let’s hope so. In the meantime serious posts will be suspended and we will post up a little of our idea of humour with a message highlighting the ludicrous diet and exploitation of diabetics.

I expect most people think I have it easy regarding my diabetes and low carb control, nothing could be further from the truth, an example.

Today while walking round my local supermarket with my wife I noticed sitting on top of our usual pile of fresh non starchy vegetables, a pack of hot cross buns. I was immediately taken aback and profoundly shocked. Hot cross buns I croaked, buns of death, have you gone mad woman. To which she replied, “they're only 39 pence” See what I have to put up with. Constant vigilance must be maintained if you want to keep temptation at bay !


Eddie

No comments: