Total Pageviews

Monday 13 June 2011

So glad to be a type two diabetic.

Yeah I know there are some people think I am off my rocker, that may be a so. I consider my type two diagnosis as a wake up call. Face the facts, this a chronic disease i.e. no cure, but we can control it, and live a long and active life.

Consider this beautiful and brave and very young women, Alice. We have got away very light and should be very, very grateful.

“Hi, I'm 15 years old and live with my parents and sister in Ulverston. I've been fighting cancer for almost 4 years and now I know that the cancer is gaining on me and it doesn't look like I'm going to win this one :( I'm hoping to write in here as much as I can and I'm also going to show my bucket list which I'm trying to get done before I have to go. Hopefully, I'll update as I tick each one off the list J

This person shames most of us, and her courage is beyond my imagination.

Eddie

http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/2011/06/oh-dear.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree Alice has a very special courage, very humbling. Thoughts and prayers are with you Alice.
Best Wishes
J K