Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 October 2011

Carbophile aka Tubolard, a man of many contradictions.

http://carbophile.blogspot.com/

A post from my long term adversary, Tubolard, aka Carbophile. Tubs, the owner of the failed and defunct diabetes for life forum, the disgraced and banned diabetes.co.uk mod and forum member. The self admitted, morbidly obese, and orlistat addicted blowhard, the carbohydrate addicted raver, takes me on, again ! Seriously Tubs, what chance do you think you stand ?

Tubs, I am flattered by your non stop attention. Don’t get me wrong, I am not homophobic. I believe this world needs all the love it can get. Having said that, I will try almost anything once, but with a woman. Sorry lad, but that’s the way it is. To be honest my web pics flatter me, I’m not as good looking as I appear.


I see after many requests you still refuse to meet me. Your latest excuse, is you feel my manners are not up to your required standard. Trust me Tubs, I promise not to molest you. Let’s meet up, what harm can it do ?


 
Eddie, swalk !

6 comments:

Shirtlifter said...

Come on Eddie you must have realised a long time ago that carbo is completely obsessed with you. Why else would he dedicate his blog to you, all that bluster is just to get your attention.

You two should get together you'd make an ideal couple.

xxx

Anonymous said...

I hear carbo has put a bulk order in for dummies at Mothercare, it seems his followers have been throwing them out of their prams again.

Tony

Lowcarb team member said...

Poor old Carbo can never win. Anyone that believes drugs are a better way to control type two diabetes over healthy food and exercise will always lose. For most type two diabetics food was their downfall. Ironically food can be their saviour.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

I like to consider myself fairly sexually open-minded, but anyone who'd try that with a sponge finger needs a firm hand.

Lowcarb team member said...

This from one of Tub's invertebrate readers; "The dough boy has mentioned this post on his blog but not addressed the issues it contains. Common practice for him I suppose. If he doesn't have an answer then bypass it with toilet humour." So the spineless one thinks we should address Tub's issues does he/she/whatever, listen sunshine no one dictates to us what we should or should not do. If dear old tub's or his doppelgänger carbo wants some answers Eddie's offer is still on the table he will meet him to discuss any issues he may have, or if he's prepared to travel up north I will be prepared to do the same.

By graham64

Lowcarb team member said...

Another quote this time from Abby "There is more to life and diabetes than just Type 2 Dough boy you and your pretzel pal the Dick should get out more !" Abby Oh! Abby sweetie I do agree there is more to life than T2, I've not been home long just enjoyed a night with a few Lancaster Blondes! Now back to your other comments, Dough Boy! obviously your unfamiliar with Almond flour, for the "Real Dough Boy" you Knead look no further than your host and mentor tub's loaf recipe check it out; "The white flour raises the GI of the loaf somewhat, and the total carb content (without dates or honey) is around 350g or nearer 400g (with dates and honey)." DOH http://diabetesforlife.freeforums.org/muesli-bread-t391.html Oh and I never liked Pretzels Dick