Total Pageviews

Friday 10 February 2012

The things we do for love.

Without a doubt, the finest human being I have ever met, is my beloved wife Janet. Six kids between us and three grand children, and two more on the way. She is an ex. physical education teacher, and as slim as a whip. She went the lowcarb route the same day I did. Fours years on, and she is doing very well. Every now and again she says tell them about the soup. Well how can I not succumb to her requests. So, here’s the soup, we take it in a flask on our long winter walks, and on recent days, when we are out in minus three, it‘s been a godsend. Only 3.4 grams of carbs per hundred grams, that's 6.8 per half  tin.



Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't beat a bowl or mug of nice hot soup - even if it's from a can and a bit of a cheat.

Doug

Anonymous said...

Just come back from the usual weekly Saturday shop and it is freezing out there. I have bought some tins of soup. They are mushroom and chicken and yes I am going to get the mushroom one heated up ..can't wait, and then I'm going to make one of your low carb cakes. As you can see I do support what you and others are trying to do and do my best to spread the word.

Sarah

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks Sarah you are much appreciated.

Eddie