Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Steve Cooksey an update.


Some time ago we reported on a guy called Steve Cooksey. Steve is a guy that believes a lowcarb diet and a good exercise regime is better than taking drugs. Clearly the mans methods are un-sound. What sort of head case thinks a good diet and exercise is better than big pharma drugs ? OK I jest. The dietitions in the US were trying to close Steve down, well, he is still standing, and his site is still in place.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but freedom of speech is a fundamental right in the US, as it is here, last time I checked. Long may free speech be allowed. When it is not, we are no better than Hitler’s Germany and Stalin’s USSR.

Eddie

Check out Steve’s blog.

http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who the hell died and left them in charge of my diabetic diet. seems to me that there is freedom of speech. when did they take that away