Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 November 2012

CarbsRok living in a world of fantasy and lies !


by CarbsRok »
With respect Pneu.
the behaviour you mention has been going on for years.
I was made a mod a few years back I never took up that position due to the threatening pm's and emails I recieved.
One of those threats was to torch my stables with my horses in them, if I din't F off out of it. This was all done in the time your bested friend was running amock on this forum with all his sockpuppets and friends.
Why you ask? Ok I will tell you...... it's because I dare to eat carbs and horrors of horrors I have a pump.
Everyone needs to get a life grow up and be thankfull you do have a life.
The behaviour of certain members would even get them expelled from play group it's so childish.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34698#p327081

Let’ put the record straight on the post above made by CarbsRok. She did take up the moderators job and made a complete hash of it under the forum name SarahQ the most aggressive anti lowcarber in the forums history. When she was fired she spent three days deleting around 3000 of her own posts. In a phone call to Dan at the time, he stated it amused him watching her, because if she had contacted him he could have deleted all her posts with one click of a mouse. This person then started the forum diabetes for life with another fired mod Tubolard, the forum failed miserably. She then joined Tubolard aka Carbophile as his hench women there using the name CarbsUnited. Sometime while this was going on, she rejoined diabetes.co.uk as CarbsRok, incidentally, she deleted many of her earlier posts as can be evidenced to this day.

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=14029&start=735

Eddie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to be clear what about her statement that her stables and horses were threatened - does anyone know about that?

Dillinger

Lowcarb team member said...

Not a clue until she brought the matter up today. When did this happen ? did she contact the Police ?

How many times have we seen the sympathy card being used by the antis ? Why did she delete all her posts as SarahQ ? why rejoin the forum and delete 10 pages of her first posts ? yet remain at the forum ? Many questions but never a straight answer from her kind !

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

"Just to be clear what about her statement that her stables and horses were threatened - does anyone know about that?"

It's news to me too, surely she would have contacted the police for a serious matter like this.

Can we really take her seriously when she spends time deleting posts that's not the actions of a rational person.

Graham

Lowcarb team member said...

Let's be clear about this CarbsRok/SarahQ/SueM/Carbs United are the pseudonyms of the same person.

There's a common denominator between the majority of the antis and that is tubolard/carbophile. He was the one who led the original exodus of the antis from DCUK to the promised land of the diabetesforlifeforum aka the Titanic, but as forecast it proved to be a miserable failure despite all the efforts of the members who included phoenix, catherinecherub, bonkers, jopar, ally5555, Dr H and CarbsRok et al and many of them were mods.

After it eventually sunk in that their efforts to recruit gullible diabetics was doomed to failure they gradually one by one slunk back to DCUK with their tails between their legs.

Graham

Anonymous said...


Good, I worry sometimes that people (present company excluded) forget that there are people on the ends of these internets and no-one deserves to be threatened no matter how preposterous their views are.

I find CarbsRoks' views as annoying as her spelling of 'rock' is but I wouldn't want her to be scared.

It does beg the question then; if she received these pm's why she didn't act on them; they would be a clear line of evidence to her tormentor?

Dillinger

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi Dillinger

The reason I post with my real name and have an ISP address and email account in my name, which can be found on our website lowcarbdiabetic.co.uk is because I refuse to be an anonymous person. I will say the same to someone’s face as I say on the internet. The same goes for Graham and John. We will take responsibility for what gets said on here.

Anyone that receives threats of any kind should report it immediately. I believe the Police can track and find internet law breakers very quickly. There is nothing I hate more than gutless anonymous internet weasels just ask Carbophile. I think I have offered to meet him three times. So brave are the ones that quake in fear in the shadows while attacking other descent and honest people. I love the shtick, as Jimmy Moore said the haters have made me famous. I’m not famous but check out our page view for yesterday.

Eddie

Pageviews today
1,248
Pageviews yesterday
2,267
Pageviews last month
35,905