Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 November 2012

diabetes.co.uk heading for the rocks ?


itching

Postby basketcase1002 » November 1st, 2012, 2:48 am
Hi, I've only just been diagnosed and I fancied a bit of chocolate before bed tonight but had 3 chunks instead of the usual 1. After a couple of hours sleep I woke up itching all over like a demented pig, I also had a pain in the pit of my stomach. I am assuming all this is down to the chocolate. What can anyone tell me and what causes the itching? Thanks.
m





Re: itching

Postby PC@Signalvsnoise » 13 minutes ago
Even though you are newly diagnosed I was wondering if you are on any medication as this could be a side effect. Itching after eating food could also be a sign of an allergic reaction. How have you been since? Also do you regularly eat this brand of chocolate?

!79 views and the OP 4 post made waits 15 days for a newbie to answer on his first post. So much for help on this forum.




No comments: