Total Pageviews

Monday 5 November 2012

The lowcarb good news never stops at diabetes.co.uk

"I'm only on day 3 of low carbing, i'm still in my honeymoon period at the moment and on no insulin, but the fatigue/lethargy/peeing constantly has gone already. Day two of low carbing my fasting/morning levels have been 4.7 and 4.2. After breakfast my 2hr readings have been 4.4 and 4.3. My evening meals have been 5.4 and 4.9.

Before low carbing my fasting/morning levels were around 7mmol, and 2 hour post meals around 7mmol also."


http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3763&p=325704#p325704

Why not join the forum and post your good news. Not a lowcarber, that's cool, tell the people how you can hold non diabetic BG numbers, safe weight, and good lipid counts.

Eddie

No comments: