Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Carbsane, David Duke and other haters !


Evelyn Kocur AKA Carbsane has gone into meltdown, and at the moment is at DEFCON 2, anther couple of days should see DEFCON 1. As reported here, and all over the lowcarb and Paleo blog world, Jimmy Moore is the hottest news around this week. See the post below. I had never heard of David Duke until this story exploded, but I learned of the KKK many years ago. It seems to me the KKK and the likes of Duke are haters. They hate black people, they hate Jews, I expect the list of who racists hate is long. I don’t think it would be wrong to describe them as extreme haters, which brings me to Evelyn Kocur.

Over the last few days she and some of her supporters have taken hatred to a level I have never seen on blogs or forums. One quote from her blog this weekend. "And if you think LCHF-Paleo = the new Hitler Youth sounds inflammatory, that is where this is headed if the supposedly upstanding members don't speak up and speak out for once and for all!" This was a rallying call for Jimmy’s friends and associates to disown him, a big mistake. Evelyn thinks people will feel some sense of guilt by association, that they will be labelled racists and the lowcarb movement will be derailed, and the messengers discredited. Nothing could be further from the truth. For straight thinking people all know, the lowcarb message of salvation is far more important and far bigger than any Doctor, blogger or writers of books.

You can say what you like about Jimmy Moore, and plenty of people over the last few days have had much to say. One thing Jimmy is not, is a hater. Even Evelyn said recently “For the record, I don't believe Jimmy is a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist or any of that.  I don't think he was doing any recruiting or anything like that by going on Duke's show or linking to his blog” that seems to be what most people are saying, and that’s what I believe. One things for sure, I will be eternally grateful I am not inside Evelyn Kocur’s head.

Eddie

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

One does have to wonder where the big names of the lowcarb and Paleo blog world are to defend Jimmy's actions and vilify Carbsane. The silence is deafening.

No one is calling Jimmy a neo nazi, they are calling him a lying sack of shit. This has been proven.

Lowcarb team member said...

So bravely spoken anonymous one.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

lol, that's because Eddie you have a habit of attacking the messenger and not the message.

My identity is not relevant to jm being a liar.
Bob

Lowcarb team member said...

"lol, that's because Eddie you have a habit of attacking the messenger and not the message."

Please don't fear me Bob, I won't eat you honest ! How do we know you and other anons a not "lying sacks of shit"

Eddie

Paul said...

'Bob' eh? Not even a recognisable forum name-how brave,this whole thing about jimmy is just a smoke screen isn't it,just another anonymous cheap shot from your anonymous cheap mind aimed at people based on their diet alone,as you have nothing of value to add then I suggest you save your comments for Caaarbo's blog-you should feel right at home there!

Hugs and kisses

Paul

Lowcarb team member said...

I see hear she has deleted some of the recent Nazi comments. Removing comments, hang on a minute, wasn’t she accusing Jimmy of that ! Carbsane makes the world interesting, but she is a morbidly obese weight loss failure. Removing her photographs clearly proving my last comment. Now we have an out of focus cropped head shot. And she accuses others of dishonesty.

Eddie

Bob said...

"Paul said...

'Bob' eh? Not even a recognisable forum name-how brave,this whole thing about jimmy is just a smoke screen isn't it,just another anonymous cheap shot from your anonymous cheap mind aimed at people based on their diet alone,as you have nothing of value to add then I suggest you save your comments for Caaarbo's blog-you should feel right at home there!

Hugs and kisses

Paul"
Hi Paul,

Show me where I took a shot at the LC diet. Thanks for playing.
That I don't frequently post on forums shouldn't be an issue. Argue that jm isn't a liar.


"Please don't fear me Bob, I won't eat you honest ! How do we know you and other anons a not "lying sacks of shit"

Eddie"

Lol I don't fear you Eddie, just prove me wrong on the jm stuff, shouldn't be too hard for you.

Why is only you and FTA are the only ones defending jm? I can see FTA needs the page hits to make money but what is your stake in all of this?

Bob



Bob said...

"It hasn't been proven. He apologised and said that he didn't even know what a neo-Nazi was. I'm not even sure that I know what a neo-Nazi is."

One would have to live in quite the bubble to not know what a nazi or neo nazi is. To have jm claim this is laughable along with not knowing who duke is too especially living in the southern states as he does.

"Evelyn said "LCHF-Paleo = the new Hitler Youth". Nuff said."

A little over the top but now that we know that that group is being catered to by the bigger names, who knows?

Galina L. said...

I am not a JM hater, but I was disappointed with the whole story. After reading his post, I have to admit, it was hard for me to believe he had no idea who the Noe-Nazi were and he was completely in the dark. Sure he is not the white supremacist, the connection with the guy who was the one indeed was his mistake.

Lowcarb team member said...

Bob

Thanks for your comments. This is how I see it. If we put every man that made a mistake, or told a lie up against the wall and shot him, there would not be many men around. We have all made mistakes and we have all told lies. I do not want to offend Christians ( I have no religious beliefs), but the last perfect man was nailed to a cross. Jimmy does not profess to be the next coming of Christ, but so much of his work is positive and helped many.

As for your comment “what is your stake in all of this” my stake is promoting the lowcarb way for diabetic salvation. I have spent years posting on blogs and forums. I have spent a lot of my hard earned money spreading the word. This blog gets thousands of hits per day, and Google have contacted me and informed we could make money by monetising it, I refuse. Don’t get me wrong, some like Jimmy Moore put a huge amount of work in and deserve the right to earn a living. I earn my living elsewhere and away from forums and blogs.

Regards Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

"I am not a JM hater, but I was disappointed with the whole story. After reading his post, I have to admit, it was hard for me to believe he had no idea who the Noe-Nazi were and he was completely in the dark."

Thank you Galina.

I think we can all agree this has not been Jimmys finest hour. But hey, he is at heart a good guy. He has helped me, I ain't walking away from a friend in trouble.

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

Paul said...

'Bob' eh? Not even a recognisable forum name-how brave

Hi Paul the reason these people choose to remain anon is they are afraid of being exposed for what they really are, just like carbo/tubolard and his mob they are spineless.

Graham