Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 January 2013

Jimmy Moore killing type two diabetics ?


Just when you think you’ve seen it all on blogs and forums, something comes along that blows your brains out ! Only a few weeks ago my good friend Jimmy Moore was being accused of being a Neo Nazi, a very serious accusation, even in the cut throat world of low carb, and Palio on the blogosphere. But that accusation pails into insignificance when compared to this comment posted below. Jimmy is now killing type two diabetics. What next ? Jimmy Moore is involved in a Ménage à trois with Gary Taubes and Carbsane. You just couldn’t make it up !

“Well it isn't fine by me Mr Moore that kind of stunt has probably just killed a load of T2 diabetics who will now be unnecessarily turned off by your version of the LC message. I loathe anything cultist and get increasingly frustrated by those like Moore and others who appear to me to be more into promoting a style, a one way only way of life and themselves over genuinely wishing to help people like Annika Dahlqvist intended.”

Stay tuned to this one folks, as we say on here, this one is gonna be a runner !

Eddie

Read more here.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nails are appearing in the ETYM coffin today. Is it deliberate or are they all so up their own backsides that they cannot see the wood for the trees?
Remind me, why did they leave DCUK?

Lowcarb team member said...

I like a lot of the people on the ETYM blog. I don’t agree with some people, or what they post. The bottom line is, board members have got off their butts and put their money where their mouths are. They are doing their best, what have you done to help others ?

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Mmmnn .... think I will be watching this blog and ETYM forum more than the TV tonight.

As you said Eddie I'm staying tuned in.

Anonymous said...

The world of forums and blogs is a very strange place, as I'm sure Jimmy Moore, Eddie, Graham, John and many others know.

These guys have been trying to help people for many years, and it hasn't been easy - you only have to read through their blogs to see this.

ETYM is I guess trying to do their best but it appears even they have resorted to selective editing. If you read through their posts you can clearly see what they have done. Didn't a certain ex DCUK mod play this game?

Martin

Unknown said...

"The nails are appearing in the ETYM coffin today. Is it deliberate or are they all so up their own backsides that they cannot see the wood for the trees?
Remind me, why did they leave DCUK?"

Because of cretins like you.

Anonymous said...

Jimmy and Eddie are good guys aren't they ?

Annie J

Unknown said...

Hey Stephen these rumours about our divorce get around quickly don't they. Love you by the way xx

More people who slavishly think there's only one way to do anything.

Here, carbos place, the crazy world of carbsane, DUK you're all beginning to look so alike I sometimes forget which one I'm reading.



Lowcarb team member said...

Heh xyzzy have we had a larf this weekend or what ! Look at your forum postings for today, they have gone through the roof. I’ll be back when I get the knives removed from my back.

I can take it, I was jungle trained. I was in Baghdad before some of ‘em where in their Dadsbag.

Eddie

Unknown said...

If I wanted to pick a fight with a ETYM Board Member, I'd go for Grazer rather than xyzzy, cos he's skinny, and I could still probably take him with one arm strapped up.

The three of us together couldn't take Def.

BF

Lowcarb team member said...

Agree !!!

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Just what are you two trying to do - upset the whole world!

Anonymous said...

Def is quite a fiery 'lady' I've heard.

But hey isn't this about Jimmy being a good guy, and he is his followers will tell you.