Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Thank You

I think when growing up we obviously look to our parents for a good start in life, good advice, good teaching, good manners etc. We then do our best to pass this on to our children, and so we hope the good circle keeps on going. 

There are many good helpful things I remember, but for the purpose of this short piece (thank heavens I hear Eddie cry!) one piece of good advice that I do steadfastly follow stands out. Never forget to say please and never forget to say thank you. These three words are so simple but sometimes are so simply forgotten. We on the team do not forget that without you our readers we would look pretty silly talking to ourselves. So to all our readers, to all who take time to comment we say THANK YOU and send you all this bouquet of flowers. Well in thought if not in deed.

All the best Jan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks the flowers are lovely!
I enjoy reading the blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you for putting all the work in here!

Anonymous said...

A nice thought, thanks
Kate

Anonymous said...

Right - I'm going to put the boot in.

As well as all the low-carb stuff here Eddie recommended a while ago Brasher walking boots and I bought some when I needed a new pair. They are really good and I would never have heard about them otherwise.

So thank you for the blog and thank you for the boot advice!

Best

Dillinger

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you Al for reading and commenting here. Jan has the boots and shoes and as I polish them for her they look as good as new, a couple of years on. Unfortunately they have stopped making the all leather walking shoe for women.

They're not cheap but worth every penny. As you know us diabetics have to be very careful with foot injuries etc.

Regards Eddie

Anonymous said...

The LCD Blog is part of my daily reading. How did you know pink flowers are my favorite?
Sue