Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 November 2013

Low-carb breakfast : Cheesy mini-omelettes


Funny how things work out some days. Yesterday I posted up "What did you have for breakfast this morning" and then I spotted this lovely recipe on Low Carb Diet News. If like me you like eggs then this very simple recipe is a must try. I like the look of it because it is so simple and you can 'spice' it up a bit simply by adding a few extra ingredients, many of which may be in your fridge already. Great one for the weekend I thought, when most of us have a little more time to prepare and cook a nutritious breakfast.


Sorry if you are one of those who have an egg allergy, may I suggest some low carb sausages served with mushrooms.........

Whatever your plans - have a great weekend

All the best Jan




To find out more about this great breakfast idea the recipe can be found here



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bacon and eggs for me this morning. Although some readers may think I live on low carb cakes. My wife did peer over my head and thought the mini omelette looked good. Have a good weekend all from

Doug ( being serious )

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks Jan, Even I could manage those. As you say good for using up leftovers.

I have sent the recipe to my daughter as she often has overnight guests. Might save her some work in the morning

Kath

Anonymous said...

Yes, I quite often have some roasted vegetables left over which would be great for this recipe.

Kay