Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Duggies Daily Diary

Hi peeps

My alarm clock went off this morning and guess what ? I woke up, then I got out of bed, it's a single bed I got off Ebay, only paid a fiver for it, it's very uncomfortable but it was cheap. I switched the kettle on, I got that off Ebay as well, then I had a Ryvita biscuit, it tasted wonderful. I might have a pot noodle for lunch, then again I might have two pot noddles, I love pot noddles, I reckon I could live on 'em. Have you seen the ingredient list for a pot noodle ? It's absolutely full of stuff. You won't catch me eating that low carb crap. Gawd look at all that broccoli type shite, it doesn't even come with an ingredient list, that's cos there is nufinck in it init !

Must go I'm painting the crapper ceiling today, jeez have you seen the price of paint these days. Mind you I love watching paint dry, I find it really exciting.

Back later with more interesting news.

Duggie

No comments: