Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 August 2014

High folks the new forum !

What can I say, I am over the moon with the way The Low Carb Diabetic forum has gone today. If we had got 50 members joining up in the first three months, I would have been chuffed. The reality, we have had close to 50 members sign up in the first 24 hours. Spotonski !

OK, I know I have had a couple of heavies, in battered sheepskin coats, cruising around in an old Jaguar, with bat's breaking legs, but you know what I mean.

I know this rate of join up cannot continue, but we are going to give it our best shot. As for me and Jan, we are heading for one of my favourite lakes, for a couple of days fishing, and then off to the south coast for a few days R and R and some sea fishing. Jeez it's a tough life.

Thank you once again.

Eddie


No comments: