Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 September 2014

Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and leafy greens


"A great idea for a low carb breakfast is smoked salmon scrambled eggs with cream cheese and leafy greens. Eggs for me is my go-to breakfast. It is quick, easy and nutritious. Eggs are the most perfect food. Packed with proteins, choline, selenium, folate, zinc, iron, thiamine, lecithin, Vit D, iodine …. and almost zero carbs which is why we eat so many of them. My children (7, 10 and 13) all make their own microwave scrambled eggs. They add cheese, salami, ham, last nights veggies, butter and whatever they like. I generally microwave eggs if it is only for 1 or 2 of us, but when it is all 5, then I use the frying pan. By using the microwave, you can have a hot, nutritious breakfast ready in under 3 minutes, start to finish. Now who doesn’t have 3 minutes in the morning?

I am always trying to find new ways to have eggs. By adding cream cheese and leafy greens to smoked salmon scrambled eggs, turns this into a meal you can have at breakfast, lunch or dinner"


Yet again a fabulous food idea from the 'Ditch The Carbs Site' check it out here.

All the best Jan

No comments: