Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 December 2014

Ex-Vegan Bob Harper Talks Paleo-Style Low-Carb Weight Loss Diet And Animal Protein Power

Famed as The Biggest Loser trainer with longevity, Bob Harper is candid about what it takes for weight loss success. But just what does the king of fitness eat each day away from the cameras? Harper visited the Rachael Ray show on Dec. 9 to reveal the skinny.
Bob emphasizes the importance of eating enough protein and fat to curb cravings. By automating your meals, you can avoid temptations such as the aroma of fresh-fried doughnuts wafting from that bakery, says Bob.
“I am a creature of habit; I eat the same thing over and over again,” he says of following his own advice.
For a Paleo-style breakfast, Harper recommends protein, non-starchy carbohydrates in the form of vegetables and fat. His version of that meal consists of scrambled eggs with zucchini and salsa.
“I like to roast my vegetables a lot, that’s what I did with my zucchini. I hit protein, fat and carbs every single time I eat,” says Bob.
More on this story here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is the wrong section.
Have you seen that prat kman has a puppy?
Surely this is a case for the RSPCA, so called terminal kman now looking after a puppy? What happens when he snuffs it,(kman not pup)Dogs home or put down?

Lowcarb team member said...

I have been very critical re Kman and many of his posts, but you are out of order. What evidence do you have the puppy is not being well cared for? and should Kman expire, I am sure his wife and son will do their best for this dog.

Have you ever considered doing something useful with your life?

Eddie