Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 March 2015

Jimmy Moore - 'I Will No Longer'

Jimmy Moore has just put a great post up on his blog - well I think it's great. If you haven't yet read it, here are just two snippets from it below.

"That’s why I choose to be a light in the darkness giving people education, encouragement, and inspiration in their own personal health journey. "

"All I can be is Jimmy Moore. The moment I try to be anything other than that is the day I no longer exist. I am who I am and all that comes with that. Am I perfect? Nope and never claimed to be. But what you will always get from me is a real person with real struggles just like you who is a voracious self-educated empowered patient looking to help other people become better in their health and life. It’s who and what I am all about and I will never apologize for being that."


Link to Jimmy's article here 

Thanks Jimmy and .....

All the best Jan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading what Jimmy has to say. He has good points.
Ted

Launna said...

Thank you for sharing this page... I have been off track for the last month... I am happy to say I am getting back on track and remembering why I wanted to do this. I want to be healthy, not skinny... I allowed the horrible weather to get me down, starting today I'm looking at other alternatives... plus the Spring is coming soon... I hope :-)

Lynda said...

I totally agree with Jimmy - he's a lovely man and so genuine and honest. Thanks for sharing, I'd stopped reading his blog so glad I read this!