Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 September 2015

The Worlds Healthiest Foods Book

A blast from the past but well worth mentioning again. 

I have lost count of the times I have referred to the Worlds Healthiest Foods website, a fantastic resource of very in depth information on food. From nutrient values to the best way to cook, it is a masterpiece.

After using the free website for a couple of years, I thought it was pay back time and purchased the book from Amazon, price including postage £28. The book arrived yesterday and maybe it should be renamed ‘the worlds heaviest food book’ At 880 pages and close to A4 size and two inches thick in paper back, it’s one hell of a beast.

I cannot recommend it highly enough, the book is not aimed at diabetics, or low carbers, but I believe the book will be priceless, for anyone wanting to understand what good food is all about, and the correct way to prepare and cook food, without wasting vital nutrients and flavours. In my opinion, this book is fantastic value for money, and an absolute must have for all foodies, check it out on the website below.


http://whfoods.org/ 



Eddie



No comments: