Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 January 2017

Paolo Conte- Via con me (It's wonderful)

Saturday Night is here again, and it's music night on this blog. I'm starting off this evenings selection with Paolo Conte. He was born on January 6, 1937, in Asti, Piedmont, Italy. He is a singer, pianist, composer and lawyer. Perhaps known for his grainy, resonant voice, his colourful and dreamy compositions, evocative of Italian and Mediterranean sounds ... which I just love. This track always leaves me feeling happy, and the selection of photographs used in the video is also good to see. Why not click the button and see what you think. Enjoy your evening. All the best Jan

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the song! It reminded me of a Russian singer I know! I love his voice! Beautiful photos! Hope you're having a great weekend! Big Hugs!