Total Pageviews

Friday 28 July 2017

Grilled Lamb Chops, Peaches, and a Parmesan Mint Pesto


With the help of the internet, magazines, books etc. we are so fortunate to have so many delicious recipes at our fingertips. Sometimes the 'must try this' list gets longer and longer. LOL! I happened to see this recipe, what a delicious plate of food I thought ... definitely one for sharing.
Please see full recipe and instructions here

We bring a variety of recipe ideas to this blog, but not all may be suitable for you. If you may have any food allergies, or underlying health issues these must always be taken into account. If you are a diabetic and not sure how certain foods may affect your blood sugars, test is best, i.e. use your meter.

All the best Jan

15 comments:

Adam said...

I've never had a grilled peach before

eileeninmd said...

Hello, this sounds like a delicious recipe for the lamp chops. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Lorrie said...

That is a beautiful looking dish, and the idea of mint pesto is intriguing.

William Kendall said...

Yummy!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

This caught my attention since I love pork chops and I love fresh peaches... YUM.....

You do publish some great recipes for us... I appreciate it ---and you are correct. My "try this" list just keeps getting longer and longer... ha

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Christine said...

What a wonderful combination!

Jo said...

That's different. You don't often see lamb chops and peaches on the same plate.

Blogoratti said...

That dish looks so delicious, so good of you to share the recipe.

Catarina said...

I have lots and lots of mint in the little herb garden... and yet I have never had/made mint pesto!! Good gracious!!

Tonight is the night!! : ))

Mary Kirkland said...

I'm gonna skip this one. Not big on lamb or pesto.

Elephant's Child said...

Mmmm pesto. And peaches.

Lady Fi said...

Those grilled peaches look nice!

happyone said...

Grilled peaches is something I love!!!
Just getting caught up with blog reading for the last couple of days. Sure doesn't take long to get far behind.

Lisabella Russo said...

Interesting idea with the peaches, thank you!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yummy! Thanks Jan!