Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Almost no carb easy to make delicious bread and cooks in around one minute in your micro-wave.

A couple of our team members have made this bread and tell me it tastes great. Check out the link to a five minute high quality video and be surprised. I am trying this tomorrow and using Linwoods milled flax with sunflower, pumpkin, sesame seeds and goji berries. I will use extra virgin olive oil and substitute the carbquick with ground almond flour. If it tastes as good as it looks, it will be a daily food for me and a great nutrient level off the scale. This lowcarb lark is tough but someone has to do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoqztmLhxaY

Eddie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great and so quick, can not wait to try it out

Sarah

Anonymous said...

This looks easy. I'm no Gordon Ramsey but I'm going to give this a try.

Many thanks from Peter

PS My wife says she can't wait to see the finished result

Anonymous said...

My wife and I are just about to have scrambled eggs on toast for lunch. I don't eat a lot of bread as I try to keep to 40 - 50 carbs per day and when we have this use Hovis Nimble Wholemeal which is around 9 carbs a slice. This recipe looks delicious and no carb we will definitely be trying it out

Doug

Anonymous said...

Great video link. The bread looks lovely so easily explained, can't wait to try it.

Anne

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know we tried this out with excellent results. We definitely recommend this recipe

Doug

Anonymous said...

Well as I said I'm no Gordon Ramsey but have just tried out this recipe and much to wifes surprise I managed it, it tastes great.

Thanks from Peter

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for the great comments keep em coming and we will keep putting up new recipes and food ideas.

Eddie