Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Question to members about contributions from Professionals.

The administrator, Dan I believe, and a non diabetic, has asked the question.

I can remember Doctor Katharine Morrison, a diabetes expert, long gone. Doctor Jay Wortman, trying to enlighten the people who have succumbed to the dogma that has lead to the countless early deaths of diabetics. OK you get my drift.

It seams to me there is an unlimited quantity of ostriches with their heads in the sand, and an unlimited amount of sand out there.


The response so far, 62% of the members feel it is a bad idea, why ? OK, I can appreciate the comments from the resident dietition are about as much use as rubber beak on a woodpecker, but what about the others ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Eddie you helped me get good numbers, since doing lowcarb I have lost 3st in weight and reduced insulin from 45 units twice daily to 20units and still going strong.
All my diabetes related complications are improving, I cannot thank you enough, you, Karen and Lilacarmadillo have rescued me, there is no doubt about that.
I have been on Incapacity Benefit for 2 years, I felt confident and healthy enough to apply for a part time job, had the interview on Friday.
Phonecall today, I am starting work on Monday. Nervous as hell, but excited and happy. I waa lost, confused, desperately frightened. Then you came along and helped me turn my life around.
A ter jerking story maybe, but a true one.
THANKS TO YOU AND CHOCFISH KAREN AND LILACARMADILLO.
Obfuscated Diabetic
xxxxx

wiflib said...

And that is exactly why Eddie and others (very loudly), do what they do. What a wonderful story and I wish you all the success in your new job and your road to health.

Keep shouting guys!

wiflib