Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 July 2011

Jimmy and Christine Moore a baby on the way after sixteen year wait.

"But right now I am just ecstatic with joy beyond belief and ready to take on the challenges of parenthood–at the ripe old age of 40 by the time the due date happens! I’m sure glad I’m livin’ la vida low-carb so I can keep up with the munchkin(s). THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of YOU my readers who have supported me through the years as Christine and I have traveled this journey."

What wonderful news, all the very best to the happy couple from us.

http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/the-agonizing-16-year-pursuit-of-a-baby-to-call-our-own-is-over-were-pregnant/11235

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ph thsnk you Eddie for posting this, absolutely wonderful news indeed.
Congratulations to the happy couple,hoping and praying all goes well over the next few months.
Eating good healthy, low carb fresh food, no junk, is still the best way for everyone.
A word to Mummy,dont forget your daily coconut oil, full of good things for you and baby and once the little treasure has arrived, its good for mothers milk too.
Love to all
Karen chocfish
x x

Anonymous said...

Lovely news for this couple, all best wishes.

Anne

Anonymous said...

You can just 'feel' the happiness coming over the waves.
Congratulations