Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 August 2011

An Apology to Albert.


This blog owes Albert a profuse and heartfelt apology. Earlier today we stated Albert was a reincarnation of the despotic and disgraced ex forum monitor Ken. We now realise the anguish and trauma this caused. Please accept our most sincere apology. No, really.

“I lo-carb and I'm successful, I don't eat loads of any fat, have about 50g carbs per day, avoid sat fat. It works for me and it obviously works for others on this forum.

Did you really say such bad things about members and mods here on another blog? That's terrible Ray, you should apologise profusely here for that. I have been given a link to another blog where I am now accused of being Ken! What sad people they must all be, cowardly too if that's the best they can come up with!”

This apology has been produced in collaboration with our communication strategists Bullshite, Whitewash and Koverupp of New York.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Millimetre left in a pique of anger
Wrunkelt – left in a pique of anger
Cugila – left in a piques of anger
:
:
Steptoe – there will be tears

John

Anonymous said...

I'm aware that I may have upset some innocent members who must wonder what the hell is going on. I've therefore issued the following apology:

"Just to clarify, I don't have a low opinion of members here.

I have an extremely low opinion of SOME members here. I therefore apologise to any of the fair minded individuals here who may think I was referring to everyone - I wasn't.

I'm still awaiting evidence there are properly conducted trials proving conclusively that sat fat is harmful in the absence of high carbs.

More and more Doctors and cardiologists are saying inflammation is the cause of heart disease. The simple fact that diabetes and heart disease have not been eradicated by decades of the consumption of polyunsaturates, in preference to saturates, is evidence in itself.
"

Ray

Lowcarb team member said...

Great moments in history !

Capt. L.E.G. Oates I’m just going outside; I may be away some time.

Capt. Ken I’m just going outside; I’ll be back when the pub shuts.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Too right you should say sorry to poor old Albert, just cos he comes across as a mixture of cugila/wrunkelt/silver fox et al does not mean he is Ken, although I have heard Albert lives under a bridge!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Ken, sorry Albert, is managing a low carb, low fat diet. Anyone remember when Albert was having a bath (in the tin bath in the lounge) eating his pickled onions. One falls in, Albert retrieves it and continues to eat it.

John