Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 October 2011

From the village idiot !

"I just tried a search for the mentioned thread but it doesnt seem to exist, on this forum at least. I would guess that it is a reference to the writings of Gary Taubes who most people (other than extreme low carbers) view as a quack who makes money by selling books about 'his' diet, I say his diet although he just rehashes the same old low carb high fat message that has been around for years, his reasoning of why we get fat has no basis is fact whatsoever, so if you want to read his books I would do so with a very large pinch of salt if I were you."

Give it a rest Sid, you are flogging a long dead horse. You and Kenny boy are yesterdays papers !

Eddie

1 comment:

graham64 said...

Quote from Sid Plonker.

"I have never been a big potato eater but I do like chips and can usually manage about 10 chips dependent on their size > And a little cheat is that vinegar slows down stomach emptying so if you like vinegar on your chips so much the better"


And another!


"I live about an hours drive from Hastings were you can buy arguably the best fish and chips in Britain, and as an occasional treat I like to drive down for a lunch time treat of cod and chips and then just have a salad later for diner. So I trade one meal off against the other in terms of carbs."

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14872&p=154673&hilit=vinegar#p154673

I think all that vinegar's pickled his brain.

Graham