Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Anonymous said... At Carbo’s blog.

“Thereś nothing wrong with low carb food, our whole family eats loads of low carb stuff.

For xmas we had roast duck, veggies, gravy accompanied with a few spuds and Yorkshire puddings.

Hey, I said, there is nothing wrong with low carb food,, I didnt say we only eat low carbs, Iĺl leave that to the idiots like Eddie and his idiotic followers. There is a life to live even if you are diabetic after all.

An ¨Old Friend of Eddies¨.

PS: Eddie, dont you miss the old times when you thought you were king? LOL"


A Kingdom, a mere Kingdom ! I consider myself the Emperor of lowcarb. Give me a kiss, and we’ll call it quits.


Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A Kingdom, a mere Kingdom ! I consider myself the Emperor of lowcarb. Give me a kiss, and we’ll call it quits."

Loving it ROFLMAO

MDB

graham64 said...

"There is a life to live even if you are diabetic after all."

Depends if your prepared to face up to the consequences of complications later in life! short term gain=long term pain.

FredT said...

I guess what this post says to me is that some people are unwilling to do as much as they can do to help their health along. I can forgive unable and lack of knowledge, but unwilling is just a painful to watch. It is just slow suicide.