Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 September 2012

Thanks Eddie


After a day of reading digital TV and DVD recorder manuals obviously written by a dyslexic Welsh dietician, translated into Japanese, then translated into Klingon, the choice much appreciated!

The Holy Trinity, B.B. King, Albert King and Freddy King, together with Buddy Guy, a young Eric Clapton certainly listened.

When I was a young boy, I attempted to play blues guitar. One of the local blues clubs in Middlesbrough was the Scene. I was there to see John Lee Hooker, chatting him, he give me his guitar and asked me to play. I played some 12 bar and he interrupted and said “you’re too hung up about the patterns”. I never played guitar again and became a mathematician.

If I can keep a good karma in my next life I will meet Emmylou Harris and ….

I raise a glass to Eddie, Graham, and all the other good people


Stay Lucky

No comments: