Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 February 2013

If you are into gaming check this guy out !


This guy is my youngest child, 20 years of age. If you are wondering why he has a different surname, it’s because I won him in a Xmas cracker around 18 years ago. His Father died of cancer a few months after he was born, and he is one of the lights of my life. I have been his legal guardian since he was a kid, but thought he should carry his Fathers name. Studying history at University and at the moment wants to be a history teacher or a journalist, who knows what the future may bring.

A stella musician (guitar) he was teaching music at 15 years of age, and you can see, he can talk the hind legs off a donkey (I wonder where he gets that from ?) Eddie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with us,
It also does no harm to have other topics on a blog, after all I'm sure that some diabetics enjoy these video games, they are popular within my family circle. Sue

Anonymous said...

I knew he couldn't be yours Eddie. He's far too good looking, and seems to know what he's talking about : )

Keep up the good work !

Geoff aka librarising (not a gamer but game for most things)

Galina L. said...

Such a nice lad. My only son is 20 years old too.

Lowcarb team member said...

Anonymous said...
"I knew he couldn't be yours Eddie. He's far too good looking, and seems to know what he's talking about : )"

Having met both Eddie and Rob I totally agree with you Geoff, ones articulate, and good looking whilst Eddie's err! the opposite.

Graham

Anonymous said...

I have an old PS2 -will check this out. Variety and different info is good - makes life more interesting to
Josh

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for the kind words. Rob's blog is here.

http://robcarrollgaming.blogspot.co.uk/

Regards Eddie