Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 February 2013

Shervin Torkian a lowcarb star !


It takes some courage to go public on the internet especially when you are a Woman. Check out Shervin on the link below, part of her success story. Read the rest of her translated post and see the transformation in her weight loss photographs.

Eddie

“I have 23 weeks decreased from 106.7 kg to 84.7 (day time) and lost over 1.80 cm over the entire body. This is by eating carb and stick to under 20 grams of carbs a day. I do not count calories, I weigh or do not measure my food. However, I go by common sense and the right as a watchword. I eat when I need to, and until I'm moderately satisfied, I eat to survive, and not because I feel a craving. Food is something I bring the body only for energy purposes, but I enjoy it when the time of intake”

Shervin Torkian's story here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant, well done Shervin and thanks for sharing this with us.It must inspire many.

Jean

Anonymous said...

I do think this is fantastic and Shervin doe well to eat 20 grams of Carbs per day and stick to it.Any reduction is carbs does help, exercise too.
Well done
Kate