Total Pageviews

Monday 29 July 2013

One day I’m gonna lose !

In over five years of taking on lowcarb antis, idiotic forum moderators, and owners of forums and blogs, I have never lost the argument. Sure, I have been banned, thread locked and thousands of posts deleted, but I have never lost. I know what you may be thinking, what a cocky son of a bitch, how does his head get through the door. Let me explain. So many dullards I have taken on, never understood the big issue. It was never about me, it was about the lowcarb lifestyle.

What kind of idiot could ever believe a diet based on sugar and starch could ever be Plan A for a diabetic. Indeed, the diet sucks for most non diabetics. People who believe, the dropping of junk food for fresh vegetables, quality proteins and fats man has ate since the beginning of time, is not the way to go, are crazy. What possible chance, do they believe they have, in winning the argument ?

Eddie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be saying next that Atkins shakes and bars aren't processed.
Plenty of low carbers include this sort of muck in their diet.

Lowcarb team member said...

Anonymous said...

You'll be saying next that Atkins shakes and bars aren't processed.
Plenty of low carbers include this sort of muck in their diet.

No one I advise eats that sort of crap !

Eddie

paul1976 said...

What kind of idiot could ever believe a diet based on sugar and starch could ever be Plan A for a diabetic.]
"Indeed, the diet sucks for most non diabetics. People who believe, the dropping of junk food for fresh vegetables, quality proteins and fats man has ate since the beginning of time, is not the way to go, are crazy. What possible chance, do they believe they have, in winning the argument ?"

Absolutely and it's so obvious and simple too when you look at the principles and THEN see the evidence for yourselves..why fight it? makes perfect sense and the rewards speak for themselves...that's all I wish for everyone,Diabetic or non diabetic,it is a good way of LIFE for everyone..we only get one life so let's think out of the box and go with what right for US and not what 'big brother' or big Pharma tells us.

Anonymous said...

I've followed you for years, and I appreciate it was never just about YOU. It is about the LIFESTYLE. It is a lifestyle not a diet.

Anne