Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 March 2014

Win £100 for £1 and help disabled kids :) Help Andy at the flog to raise a few quid !

Over at the flog all round good guy and comedian Andy is raising some money for disadvantaged kids. He is running in the next London marathon. You can win a hundred sheets by guessing his finishing time, we made a small donation, but forgot to post a time, no oner for us LOL, I reckon about three weeks. From Andy

"Hi, thanks for visiting my page. I am running the London Marathon in April. Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. I really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.
I am giving away £100 cash to the person who correctly guesses my finishing time (or closest to it) you are eligable to enter by sponsoring me any amount.
I am running the marathon for the first time, i started running 6 months ago as a way to get fit after being diagnosed type 2 diabetic and found i loved it.
The Childrens Trust is an amazing organisation that helps children with terrible dissabilities and need help to raise funds so they continue to make such a fantastic difference to the lives of these unforunate innocents with heart breaking disabilities
Thankyou"

Seriously folks get on this site and make a donation, no better cause than kids.

Make your donation here. 



Eddie

PS. If you are a member of the flog keep bumping Andy's post, get that wonga in ! Thank you.

4 comments:

Andy12345 said...

Eddie,

I cant express in words how grateful i am for your kind donation and kind posting here, it means so very much! these poor little ones really need the help, its heart breaking stuff, the charity do brilliant work, your kindness is staggering,

Thankyou

Andy

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks Andy Only too pleased to help you and the nippers.

Good luck mate.

Eddie and Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Andy

Just wanted to add good luck with your continued preparations.

You are running for a great cause.

Good luck too, to all the many other participants.

All the best Jan

Dr Paul Jones said...

Eddie and Cronies,

I hate charities, most of the money ends up paying peoples salary, under-righting events and administration cost.

BUT.........

If you lot rise to my challenges I will donate a hefty sum to Mr Laughing Dog Avatar that will make you lot gasp.

Or name your prize money.

BUT.........

I suspect the lot of you will sprout wings and start laying eggs. Rather raise to challenges like Andy.

So I understand, cluck, cluck, cluck

Regards

Dr Paul Jones:- Carmarthen University