Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 June 2014

More low carb high fat good news !

Long time members of diabetes.co.uk will remember Libby aka Wiflib. Libby was diagnosed a type two diabetic around six years ago. Within weeks of diagnosis, Libby went the only sane way to control her diabetes, low carb high fat. She swiftly lost around a hundred pounds in weight, and joined the very rare 4% club. Her latest HbA1c six years on, 4.7. Oh and BTW, she has kept off all the weight, and has the lipids of a teenager.

Low carb high fat, you know it makes sense, why fight it !

Eddie

3 comments:

Wiflib said...

It's our seventh year Ed, what a ride eh!

I've been in the fours for two or three years now and I hope I will be avoiding all those diseases associated with the 'healthy diet' spouted by 'them'.

Gwen said...

It would be insane to try anything else. Congrats to her and all that do!

Anonymous said...

7th year, congratulations.

I have a few more to go to catch up, but I'm pleased I discovered what reducing carbohydrates and increasing fats like butter, avocado,cream can do to improve my blood sugar numbers. I am in the fives and very pleased.

Jean