Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 August 2014

DCUK Work this out, from the man that now says low carb was a disaster for him !

"Thanks for the replies, I think the low GI diet is working for me, but avoiding all the extra carbs I used to eat, so I guess it's a low carb as well.. I can't get the portion size right yet though, it's amazing how far a broccoli goes.

The key for me is the soya and linseed bread, that I couldn't give up entirely, and two or four slices a day seems ok (How do I tell?) Rice, potato, pasta etc have gone though. I even tried swede chips.


I'm no longer too tired to get up in the morning, and still have enough energy to get back up the stairs at night.


The continuous headache has gone, and I'm nowhere near as irritable as I have been for months.

I didn't even miss the KFC when I took the kids yesterday. (And the spicy chicken wing I pinched off them didn't taste as good as I thought it would)"


Yes you guessed it, douglas99 back here why does our bullshit detector go off the scale when duggie posts ?



Eddie

Post edit

Latest from phoenix pharmaceuticals (after reading our post ?)

Whilst you were doing large amounts of exercise you could get away with a bit more 'junk' It worked and you were able to enjoy your time diving.So now you're not diving and you're back to normal and have reverted to eating more nutritious foods. That seems to me sensible.


Not to worry phoenix we have your cards marked stand by for more damning indictment of the way you operate in the near future !

Graham

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

So approaching three years since he posted this he still does not have the faintest idea how to control his diabetes, it makes you wonder if Douglas is a full shilling.

Graham