Read on and see what you think ...
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
1 1/2 cups almond flour
Powdered sweetener equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
Sweetener equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 ounces cocoa butter, melted
1 large egg, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup whipping cream, room temperature
1. Combine raspberries and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook until raspberries can be easily mashed with a fork, about 5 minutes.
2. Mash raspberries. Sprinkle surface with xanthan gum and whisk vigorously to combine. Set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie plate.
2. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sweetener, and butter and mix until dough begins to come together. Transfer to pie plate and press firmly and evenly into bottom and up sides.
3. Bake 10 minutes, until just beginning to brown (it will not be fully cooked). Remove and let cool.
1. Reduce oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Add melted cocoa butter and beat until fully incorporated.
2. Beat in egg, vanilla extract and whipping cream until well combined and smooth.
To assemble, spread about 1/3 of the raspberry sauce on the bottom of the crust. Spread half the cheesecake filling and dot with another 1/3 of the raspberry sauce, then swirl with a knife. Repeat with remaining cheesecake filling and raspberry sauce. Smooth the top.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until cheesecake is mostly set and just jiggles the tiniest bit in the center. Remove and let cool, then refrigerate several hours.
Nutrition Info: Food energy: 335kcal
Total fat: 30.26g
Calories from fat: 272
Total dietary fiber: 1.83g
If you need help converting measurements cups to grams etc then look here
Hope you may enjoy a slice of cheesecake soon.
All the best Jan